1. Clean the water bamboo, peel off the old skin, and cut into hob blocks
2. The fungus is soaked in warm water in advance to swell, wash the sediment and control the water
3. Wash the floating soil on the surface of the sausage and cut it diagonally into horse ear pieces
4. Add water, salt and a few drops of edible oil to the pot and boil, then pour in the water bamboo block and blanch the water until it is broken, then remove the fungus and blanch the fungus.
5. Pour the cold oil in the hot pan and stir-fry the onion and garlic to give a fragrant flavor.
6. Pour in the sausage and fry until dry and crispy to burnt
7. Add rice white pieces and fungus and stir-fry evenly
8. Finally season with oyster sauce and serve
1. Zizania root contains oxalic acid, which can be removed by blanching.
2. Do not eat rice white and tofu together. Will produce insoluble calcium oxalate, will cause calcium loss, and may also be deposited into stones.