1. Fresh tea tree mushrooms are soaked in clean water for about 15 minutes, then cleaned, and cut into sections about 5 cm long
2. Slice the pork belly, slice the green onion diagonally, slice ginger, slice water chestnut, and cut parsley into sections
3. Pour some heat into the pot, add the tea tree mushrooms and slowly stir dry the water, then set aside
4. Pour a little oil into the pot, add the peppercorns to squeeze the fragrance, remove the peppercorns, pour in dried chilies, green onions, garlic slices and ginger slices until fragrant
5. Add the sliced meat and stir fry until the fat is slightly transparent. Pour the Pixian bean paste and stir fry until it is fragrant.
6. Pour the parsley and rice whites into the pot and stir fry
7. Add tea tree mushrooms, stir fry, pour in soy sauce and sugar to taste, pour in sesame oil when out of the pan