[Main Ingredients]: Baby Corn|Snow Pea|Red Bell Pepper|Crab Mushroom|Shiitake Mushroom
[Accessories]: salt|sugar|light soy sauce
2. Wash the snow peas after pinching their heads to remove the tendons.
3. Pour the bamboo shoots and snow peas into the boiling water.
4. Boil the water and cook for 1 minute, then remove.
6. Cut the red pepper into small pieces.
Heat the pan with cold oil and fry the garlic slices.
8. Pour the double mushrooms and stir-fry until soft.
9. Pour in the drained bamboo shoots and snow peas, add salt, sugar, light soy sauce, and then add red peppers and fry until they are broken.
10. Pour a little sesame oil before serving.
11. Stir-fried seasonal vegetables with bamboo shoots—the color is oily, fresh and delicious, this vegetable dish is healthy and delicious