1. Two cups of Ruliang, preferably germ rice, are rinsed and cooked in an electric rice cooker.
2. Cooked rice.
3. Prepare the accessories: carrots, celery, ham, and green onions, all diced and set aside.
4. Take a large bowl of rice and set aside an egg.
5. Heat an iron pan, add an appropriate amount of peanut oil, pour the beaten eggs into the pan, and loosen them. After breaking it, serve it out for later use.
6. Add a little more oil to the pot, first add the chopped carrots, then add the chopped green onions and sauté until fragrant.
7. Add minced celery and stir fry.
8. Put the rice in the pot and beat it up.
Finally, put in the fried eggs and ham minced, according to personal taste, add the right amount of salt and a teaspoon of light soy sauce, stir and stir evenly before being out of the pot.
Rather than taking great pains to match meals, it is better to treat yourself with a bowl of germ rice. A bowl of good rice is the best choice.