1. After hearing the weather forecast, I cut fresh eels from my back 3 days ago, and dried them one by one into fish.
2. Cut the dried eel carp into sections
3. Wash the fish carp and soak it in water for an hour to make the fish a little softer
4. After the soaking is soft, you can prepare the ingredients, cut the garlic into cubes, and the pepper into cubes
5. Stir out the garlic and chili in a hot pan with cold oil, then add the shredded pork to stir up the aroma
6. After the scent is simmered, you can put the fish
7. Add cooking wine, salt, rice vinegar, water, sugar and simmer, simmer for 15 minutes, add fresh garlic, and simmer for 3 minutes
8. After the soup is slightly dried, it can be out of the pot
The fish must be dried and soaked in water for a while, so that the fish will be chewy.