1. Dried lettuce is soaked in water in advance, the lean meat is mixed with ginger and garlic, salt, water starch, cooking wine and sesame oil, marinated for half an hour under hot oil, and the shredded meat is quickly scattered and fried until the shredded meat turns white.
2. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, add the minced ginger and garlic and saute until fragrant. Add the soaked lettuce and add a little salt
3. Add lean pork shreds and stir fry, pour in light soy sauce, add red pepper and stir well.
1. Soak the lettuce two hours in advance before sautéing the lettuce, and the taste will be soft
2. The chili can be put or not, I'm just to embellish it