1. Wash the rice and soak it in water for later use
2. Soak the dried lettuce in clean water for about 20 minutes, wash it well, and hold the water out
3. Put the bacon in boiling water and boil for 2~3 minutes, remove the dirt on the surface, dry until it is not hot, and then cut into cubes (the bacon is separated from fat and thin, don’t throw away the fat part~very fragrant)
4. Dice mushrooms and carrots. Dice carrots can be smaller.
5. Wipe the rice cooker dry, plug it in to heat it, add the fat part of the bacon and stir fry, and fry the lard until the fat becomes transparent and the surface is slightly charred
6. Put rice and water (a little less than normal cooking rice), put all the cuts in the pot, close the lid, and press the cooking button
7. After the rice is cooked, pour in the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and oil consumption of the ingredients, stir well and simmer for 5 minutes to complete it~
It’s not that the more types of side dishes are, the more delicious it is. Pay attention to the taste.