1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Wash the crayfish and shrimp tails, pour a little cooking wine into the pot, boil water, and blanch them for later use.
3. Start another pot, put a little oil in the pot, pour a little Xiabuxiabu crayfish seasoning, and let it fragrant! (Xiabuxiabu crayfish seasoning shake well in advance to make the taste even)
4. Pour the crayfish and shrimp tails and stir-fry evenly.
5. Pour in a little cooking wine and continue to stir fry, then add a little Xiabuxiabu crayfish seasoning and continue to stir fry. The seasoning added twice is equivalent to half a bag!
6. Add the chopped onion, ginger, and garlic and continue to fry. Add appropriate amount of water when the pan is dry.
7. Put a little cilantro before serving, simmer and stir-fry evenly before serving. Xiabuxiabu crayfish seasoning and delicious food!
With Xiabuxiabu crayfish seasoning, cooking is particularly easy. There is no need to put salt and various sauces, and many steps are omitted. The proportion of this ingredient is 800 grams of crayfish and shrimp tails with half a bag of Xiabuxiabu crayfish seasoning. The taste is a little bit spicy, if you can't eat spicy food, you can reduce the amount, adjust the proportion according to personal taste!