1. Cut the bun into small dices
2. Soak the vermicelli and spare
3. Fungus, yellow flowers shredded.
4. Dice the dried fragrant, and cut the small rapeseed into sections.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of oil in a pan, add chopped green onion, fungus, and yellow flowers and stir fry.
6. Xia Xianggan (don't let go of the small rapeseed, these are accidentally dropped in)
7. Add the chili sauce and stir fry. Chili sauce: stir-fry with chopped chili, garlic, sugar and vinegar.
8. Add beef broth to the stockpot
9. Add the steamed bun and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
10. Stir-fried and cooked side dishes
11. Add vermicelli and small rapeseed, add salt, sesame oil, and sugar to taste, pour in old vinegar when it comes out of the pan, stir the ingredients evenly to serve.
1. Stew a pot of broth with beef and beef bones before making steamed buns.
2. The buns should be specially made for the buns for soaking buns, and the bake and buns baked at home cannot be used as a substitute.
3. Put the vinegar before it is out of the pot.