1. Remove the tendons, wash and break the kidney beans; cut the chili diagonally and chop the green onion and garlic.
2. Heat the wok and pour more vegetable oil.
3. When the oil is hot, add the kidney beans and fry slowly over medium heat.
4. Fry the green beans until the skin is slightly wrinkled, turn off the heat, and remove the oil.
5. Turn on high heat, heat the oil until it smokes, pour in the kidney beans and re-fry.
6. When the green beans are slightly coked on the surface, remove the oil to control the oil.
7. Without leaving any oil in the wok, heat it up, add bean paste, chili, chopped green onion, and minced garlic, and saute.
8. Add string beans, add salt and chicken essence, stir fry evenly.
1. No minced meat...
2. The green beans can be fried only once or fried, both are good...
3. Put the bean paste instead of soy sauce, and pay attention to the amount of salt and chicken essence.