1. Wash the green beans and soak for 20 minutes.
2. After washing the green beans, shred them.
3. Chop the garlic and cut the chili into sections.
4. Heat the oil in the pot, add garlic and chili, sauté fragrant, add string beans, stir fry until the color turns dark green.
5. After sautéing the green beans until the color turns dark green, add some hot water and cover the lid and simmer for a while. After the water is dry, add a little chicken essence, and a proper amount of peanut oil.
However, it is slightly poisonous, so it should be soaked in clean water (or salted water) for 20 minutes before cooking. It must be cooked thoroughly before consumption.
The method to prevent kidney bean poisoning is very simple, as long as all the kidney beans are cooked and stewed thoroughly. The amount of each pot should not exceed half of the capacity of the pot. After frying with oil, add appropriate amount of water, add the lid and simmer for about 10 minutes, and use a spatula to constantly turn the green beans to make it evenly heated.