Kidney Bean Picking and Growing Section
2. Boil in hot water for 3 minutes, put a few drops of oil in the water, and the boiled kidney beans will be green
After cooking, use a net spoon to pick it up and put it in a bowl, dry the water for later use. Note: The water in the green beans must be controlled so that the oil will not splash when they are fried.
4. Stir-fry string beans in a hot pan with oil
5. Stir fry all the time, wait until the surface of the green beans is fried a little bit yellow.
6. Add chili powder and salt and continue to fry
7. Add a little water to make the kidney beans more delicious
8. Finally, add some chicken essence to taste and stir-fry evenly.