1. The ingredients are ready, the celery is cleaned, the yam is peeled, and the fungus is cleaned.
2. Cut the celery into inch pieces with an oblique knife
3. Sliced yam, chopped garlic and minced garlic
4. Bring to a boil with water, add a little salt, add celery to blanch until the color becomes darker, remove and place in cold water to cool, remove and drain for later use
5. Bring the water to a boil, add the yam to blanch for about 1 minute, remove and set aside
6. Add oil to the pan to heat up, add garlic and stir fry until fragrant
7. Add the fungus and stir fry for 1-2 minutes
8. Add celery, mountain pills, salt, stir-fry evenly, and serve.
Stir fry quickly when frying