by Home and everything
1. Prepare raw yuba and fungus, rinse and soak in water
2. The soaked yuba is blanched in boiling water to remove impurities and beany smell
3. The blanched yuba is immediately placed in cold water and allowed to cool before draining the water
4. Fungus and yuba are made in the same way, cucumber and carrot are cut into slices
5. Pour the bottom oil into the pan and heat it, add garlic granules and sauté until fragrant, then add the carrot slices and fry until broken
6. Put the yuba on high heat and quickly stir fry
7. Add fungus slices and stir well
8. Add cucumber slices and stir fry evenly
9. Add salt and monosodium glutamate and stir to taste
10. This delicacy cannot be fried for too long, which will affect the taste
11. Stir fried yuba with fresh and delicious seasonal vegetables and put it on the plate and you're done
12. Paired with a plate of pork head meat, fragrant mouth, and sweet cherries, sweet to my heart
13. The yuba has a rich and mellow taste, the crispness of the fungus and the fresh fragrance of seasonal vegetables are perfect.
14. The nutritional value of yuba is very rich. Regular consumption is good for the body.
15. A good day starts with a rich and nutritious breakfast
The term yuba first appeared in Li Shizhen’s "Compendium of Materia Medica". Li Shizhen said that when the soybean milk is heated, a film appears on the surface. Take out the film and dry the yuba. The quality of yuba is divided into 3 grades, the lighter the color, the higher the nutritional value. Yuba is rich in protein and low in water content; and contains nutrients similar to soybeans, such as soybean protein, dietary fiber and carbohydrates.