1. The ingredients are ready, the yam is peeled and washed, the snow peas are removed and the ends are washed, and the fungus is optionally washed
2. Yam slices
3. Bring water to a boil in a pot, add the yam to boil for half a minute, remove
4. Add a little salt to the water, add snow peas to blanch the water until the color becomes darker, remove it and let it cool in cold water, remove it to drain
5. Add oil to the pan to heat up, put the garlic in a low heat and sauté until fragrant
6. Add the fungus and stir fry for 1-2 minutes
7. Add snow peas, yam, salt, stir evenly over high heat, pour in a little water and starch, stir evenly and then serve and serve
Snow peas must be cooked thoroughly to eat the yam. It is recommended to wear gloves when you need to peel off the skin, so that your hands will not be itchy.