by Original Life•Home
1. Soak the fungus in advance and clean it. Carrots and lettuce slices
2. Peel the iron yam, clean it and cut it into slices, soak it in clean water, and wash it several times to remove as much mucus as possible.
3. Heat the pan, add cooking oil and fry the scallions, then add the fungus and yam and stir fry a few times
4. Stir fungus and yam until 8 minutes ripe, add lettuce and carrot slices
5. Add a little salt, white pepper and clam powder to freshen up, stir-fry evenly until the lettuce is broken and ready to be out of the pan. Keep the original flavor of the dishes, and taste refreshing and refreshing