1. Strawberries are soaked in brine for 10 minutes, the leaves and stems are removed, washed, cut into small pieces, and marinated with sugar.
2. Beat the strawberries into strawberry puree, and decide the thickness according to personal preference. I like the graininess, so there are some small pieces of strawberry in it. Mix the whipped cream and strawberry puree.
3. Stir the gelatin powder with water and let it stand for 5 minutes, melt it in water, and pour it into the strawberry paste of step 2. If it is thinner, you can keep it in the refrigerator for a while.
4. Stir the cream cheese with sugar and lemon juice over water, pour in strawberry cream and mix well.
5. Pour the mousse paste into the Baoermeike mold, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Demould after taking it out.
7. Add yogurt, whipped cream, or fruit according to your preference, and finally top with strawberry jam and decorate fresh strawberries.