1. Except for flour. Put all the ingredients together and stir well.
2. Add flour after mixing well. Continue to stir evenly. I use whole wheat flour. You can also use regular flour 😊
3. Stir it into this batter. Pinch it the way you like it.
4. All right. I installed it in a cookie mold. Not bad 😄. The cookie mold sticks to the water.
5. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Bake it up and down for 20 minutes.
6. The delicious biscuits are out of the oven. Let it sit for a few minutes? Wait for the cookies to cool. Began to eat.