1. The recipe table for each size spinach cake. The amount of sugar cubes is less. For normal sweetness, please double the amount of white sugar cubes.
2. Formulation table of various sizes of original Chiffon
3. Wash 200g spinach and set aside
4. Cut the spinach into sections and put it into a food processor, add 20g of water to puree, and sieve 70g of spinach juice for later use. If you have a juicer, it’s better to squeeze the juice directly
5. Here comes the first tip: beat all the eggs into a basin and scoop out the yolk with a 1tbsp (15ml) spoon that is dry and oil-free. In this way, the egg white and egg yolk are naturally separated. This is the kind of spoons made of plastic and stainless steel that are bought in a bunch. This method is particularly suitable for separating eggs that are not very fresh
6. Add 30g corn oil, 70g spinach juice, 0.5g salt to the basin and mix evenly. The water and oil are fully emulsified for later use. The oil point is not visible, and it is a bit thick.
7. The 90g low powder is poured directly into the basin without sieving and mixing evenly. No doubt, I got it through repeated experiments, but the sieving is still fine
8. Add five egg yolks to the batter, stir evenly and set aside. The batter falls like a ribbon without any lumps. There are close-ups in the video, thick and shiny.
Now it’s very important to talk about the egg white paste. Don’t be too long-winded. For egg whites, the container should be water-free and oil-free. The same goes for the egg-beating head. It must be water-free and oil-free! ! ! Separate five egg whites + a few drops of white vinegar or lemon juice,
The egg whites need to be refrigerated, and low-temperature eggs are more stable to beat. In fact, chiffon is very simple but there are many details that need attention. If you can finish dividing the eggs in the summer, put the egg whites in the refrigerator and prepare the egg yolk paste first. Add all the sugar in one go. You heard it right, just add sugar all at once
10. The important thing is that the egg whites are hard to find for newbies. When your egg whites feel fine and solidified, please stop and look at it a few times. When the upright, hard egg white state appears, the egg beater will basically not follow. If it's shaking, you have to stop immediately, or you may fail if you hit the head too much! I will send the egg whites at medium and high speed first, click and stop, and check the status of the egg whites at any time. This is easier to grasp. When it is getting better, you can stir at medium and low speeds to sort out the bubbles, so that there will be fewer large bubbles in the batter later. . (High-medium high-medium low)
11. Add the egg white batter two or three times to the egg yolk batter and stir. Please see clearly that it is tossing and cutting. If you use egg soaking, stir it in a zigzag shape. Dig up a pile from the bottom and shake it off. See the video method for details. You can’t use it here. The stirrer can't make a circle either! ! Will defoam and defoam!
12. This is the mixed batter, it has been fully mixed and ready to be put into the mold, let’s see it is in this state
13. After entering the mold, scrape the surface and shake the big bubbles
14. Please preheat the oven in advance. I usually preheat the eggs when the eggs are divided. For children's shoes with slow movements, please turn on the oven to preheat 175 degrees after making the egg yolk paste. After entering the mold, shake it a few times to shake out the large bubbles, so that the cake will be more delicate and will not have large holes. 175°C for 50-60 minutes. If the toothpick is inserted in the middle of the cake and the cake is not brought out, it means that it is cooked (the actual temperature is based on your own oven). Generally, the cake is first expanded and then retracted and bake for 5-10 minutes. It is almost cooked. Do more You will master it after a few times. Some people react that the oven is too high at 175 degrees, then you can try 150 or 160 first. Each oven is different depending on your own oven to adjust it yourself. I just give it a reference temperature.
15. After the oven is out, shake the heat and you will immediately buckle, and then unmold the 8-inch cake after cooling. 30g of sugar is very little. If you like normal sweetness, then 60g of sugar is just right.
1. It must be deducted when it is released! Otherwise it will collapse!
2. It must be completely cooled before demoulding
3. I always bake at high temperature. Novices can try to bake at low temperature for a long time. It is not easy to crack and it will be easier to grasp the temper of the oven, but it should be noted that although baking at low temperature for a long time does not crack, there will be more water loss, pros and cons Make your own choice.
4. I recommend using chimney anode molds. I did not stick to the film. I failed to bake at high temperature. When the button was upset, it all fell out and the whole collapsed. Later I learned that the high temperature baking is too old, and the edges of the cake are dry and mold. Separated, so the inverted button fell out directly, so if it is non-sticky and baked at low temperature, it may succeed.
5. I personally think that it is normal for the chiffon to crack on the surface when it is baked. The more cracked it is, the more fluffy it is, especially if the chimney mold has a big headshot. A good chiffon mainly depends on the organization, not on the appearance of cracks or not. I wish you all a successful chiffon
6, do not use olive oil, butter, peanut oil and other flavored oils for chiffon
7. The temperature of the oven can be flexibly controlled according to the actual situation. This large oven needs 175 degrees, so do a few more times to find out the temper of your own oven
8. Here is an introduction to the principle of protein whisking: sugar can improve the degree of protein whisking, the fineness and stability of the protein. The more sugar, the higher the stability of the meringue, so novices can add a little more sugar. Theoretically speaking: adding granulated sugar in batches will prevent a large amount of sugar from sinking to the bottom, and secondly, it will affect the volume of the meringue. In practice, it is because we make it at home. The amount of protein and sugar required is relatively small, so it has little effect. I tried adding 10 eggs at once and it was okay.
9. Egg mixing is really faster than spatula, and the successful egg white is not so easy to defoam, so don’t have too much psychological burden.