1. Cut the pork ribs into small pieces and wash, soak in water for about 20 minutes.
2. Put the ribs into the boiling water pot, cook until the foam is formed, remove the foam from the surface and drain the water for later use
3. Put a tablespoon of edible oil in the wok, add rock sugar powder, and fry on low heat until saccharification, the sugar liquid is slightly darker and golden
4. Pour in the ribs, add ginger slices, and stir fry until the ribs are colored
5. Add the water that has not had the ribs, add the cooking wine and balsamic vinegar, cover the pot and bring to a boil, turn to a low heat, and simmer for about 30 minutes until the ribs are cooked.
6. Open the lid, add salt to taste, cook for another 3-5 minutes, turn to high heat to collect the juice, and sprinkle with cooked white sesame seeds.