1. Wash the ribs and cut into inch pieces.
2. Prepare the seasoning for this cooking.
3. Put the ribs in a pot, boil water, cook for about 3 minutes, pick up and wash off the blood foam.
4. Put the processed ribs, 50 grams of rock sugar, other seasonings and water except dumpling vinegar in the pot.
5. Cover the pot and activate the [Receiving Juice Wuxi Bone] function of the Jiesai automatic pot to automatically cook.
6. After the cooking process is over, add the dumpling vinegar and the remaining rock sugar, start the [dry pot] function, and collect the juice for the second time without covering the pot. After the program is over, mix the ingredients in the pot evenly and put it on the plate.
1. The best choice for vinegar is aged vinegar. The dumpling vinegar I use is actually similar to aged vinegar.
2. Don't cover the pot when collecting the juice for the second time. Let the acetic acid volatilize, leaving only the vinegar flavor. The ribs are more delicious, slightly sour and sweet.