1. Wash the ribs and cut into sections, each section can be cut a bit smaller for easy taste
2. Then turn on the soup-big bone soup function, boil the water in the pot
3. Add the ribs and scald for 3 minutes to remove, drain the water
4. Then cut the green onion into sections and slice the ginger
5. Spread the shallots, ginger slices and star anise on the bottom of the pot, and then add 50 grams of rock sugar
6. Pour in peanut oil, evenly
7. Then pour soy sauce
8. Finally, put the ironed ribs, flattened, don’t overlap
9. Pour in 450ml of water
10. Then close the lid and activate the "Juice Reducing Wuxi Rib" function. What should you do?
11. This is what it looks like after the juice harvesting process is over, about 50 minutes. Then don’t worry, there is a second program
12. Pour in the remaining 100 grams of rock sugar
13. Then pour in the balsamic vinegar, close the lid, and start the "dry pot" function to collect the juice for the second time. Don't cover the lid this time
14. I can see that the domestic soup is slowly drying up
15. After the program is over, stir evenly the ingredients in the pot and serve it out and you can eat it
1. The ribs have to go through two procedures, firstly to harvest the juice, and then to dry pot function
2. Don't cover the lid when collecting the juice for the second time. You can let the acetic acid volatilize, leaving only the balsamic vinegar flavor.
3. If the soup in the dry pot is not thick enough and relatively thin after the dry pot program is over, you can perform the dry pot program again.
4. When out of the pot, sprinkle a little sesame seeds in and stir, it will taste better