1. Peel and slice sweet potatoes, steam them in a pot until soft and mashed into puree
2. Add sugar yeast, eggs, and sweet potato mash into the flour and knead it into a dough.
3. Add Dexi tea seed oil
4. Knead the dough into a smooth, non-sticky dough to be doubled in size. (Because the water absorption of flour is different, 50 grams of water can be added to adjust the softness and hardness, and the dough should be softer)
5. After kneading and exhausting, roll into a 5mm thick dough
6. Use a mold to press out the shape you like, cover the wet cloth and relax for 30 minutes
7. Preheat the electric baking pan, pour in a little tea seed oil to moisten the pot, put in the raw embryos one by one, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Turn it over and bake it for 2 minutes
9. Press the side with your hand, and it will rebound quickly.
Then cook the remaining raw embryos.
Ecologically good tea oil, go to Jingdong Sou Dexi tea oil
You can do more at a time, put it in a fresh-keeping bag and keep it frozen. It can be taken out 2 hours in advance and thawed naturally.