1. The ingredients are ready.
2. Put the peanuts in the oven and roast them until fragrant or fry them in a pan. Peel them and set aside.
3. After washing the sweet potato with skin, put it in a steamer and steam it, let it cool for a while, put it in the wall breaking machine, add cassava starch twice water to dilute it and pour it into the wall breaking machine. The amount of tapioca starch added should not be too entangled. Add more water and the wall breaker will work more smoothly. After further frying, more water and a little more frying time will do.
4. Use the juice key to puree the sweet potatoes. Pour it out for later use. I made it drier. The drier the filling, the faster it will fry.
5. Pour oil into the pot, heat the mashed sweet potato into the pot, and stir-fry on medium heat. After the mashed sweet potato absorbs the oil, pour the sugar into the mashed sweet potato and continue to fry until the sugar melts.
6. Add maltose and continue to stir fry.
7. After adding maltose, the mashed sweet potato will become very thin, don't worry, at this time, you can turn the fire to a larger amount to speed up the evaporation of water. Because the mashed sweet potato has fully absorbed the fat, it will not stick to the pot.
8. Stir-fry until the sweet potato is clumped, don’t stick to the silicone spatula, and be sure to fry hard. If the sweet potato ball is too soft, it will taste very sticky, and it will also make the peanut inside absorb moisture and become moist. The fried sweet potato ball, It's a bit like the beaten candy we ate when we were young.
9. Rub the peanuts a little, so that they are half and half as much as possible, and pour them into the sweet potato mash. Stir them thoroughly with a silicone spatula. The peanuts are evenly covered by the sweet potato dough, and it is enough to not fall off.
10. Put greased paper on the baking tray. The greased paper is slightly longer, and half a sheet underneath, with the same length on the top. Place the sweet potato peanut cake on the greased paper and flatten it with a scraper.
11. You can sprinkle some cooked sesame seeds on the surface to make it more delicious.
12. Cover with half a piece of greased paper, and use a spatula to help shape it. Put it in the refrigerator for about an hour.
After cooling, the sweet potato dough has solidified, QQ is hard, cut into pieces and eat. This kind of sweet potato cake is a bit like the brown sugar we ate when we were young, but it is more Q than brown sugar. The crispy peanuts and the soft sweet potato cake are really a perfect match. After a bite, it is delicious, sweet and Q. If you accidentally, it will really make your tongue. I swallowed them all. My son ate a box in one breath and said that he couldn't bear it. Mom, please put it away, or you won't even be able to eat dinner!
The prepared peanut candy should be eaten as soon as possible. The sugar cubes will soften and stick together on the third day. I am going to buy some glutinous rice paper and wrap them individually to make it more convenient to eat. It’s also very face to give away people during the Chinese New Year! Make your own snacks, healthy and safe, and kids will never buy junk snacks anymore.