1. Materials ready
2. Peel the taro and cut into small pieces, peel and remove the seeds of pumpkin and cut into small pieces.
3. Put an appropriate amount of water in the casserole and bring to a boil.
4. Add the taro cubes first. Cook until tender
5. Add pumpkin cubes
6. Keep cooking
7. Add sugar and stir well.
8. Cook until both types are already sweet, turn off the heat and serve immediately after serving.
1. Taro is harder to taste, you can put a little bit of sweetness and cook together.
2. Try to taste your own sweetness and then make it out of the pot.