1. Wash the northern and southern apricots, lotus seeds, chuanbei, and lily, core and cut Sydney pear
2. Pork spine chopped pieces
3. Pork spine flying water to wash away blood foam
4. Put all the ingredients in the soup pot, add appropriate amount of water, boil on high heat and then turn to medium and low heat for 90 minutes
5. Season with salt before turning off the heat
1 Pork spine can be replaced with spare ribs or pork fan bones.
2 Fly the water before the pork spine to remove the meaty smell, and the soup will not be greasy.