1. Prepare the ingredients, and goji berries are used for decoration.
2. Soak the pears in salt water, scrub them several times, and cut them into pieces.
3. Put the pear cubes into the steaming bowl.
4. Add rock sugar and cover with steaming lid.
5. Add enough water to the casserole, cover the pot, and simmer for 60 minutes after the water is boiled.
6. Stew until the Sydney pear is soft and rotten.
7. Add goji berries to decorate. Goji berries are not stewed.
8. Remove from the pot and serve until warm.
Sydney does not need to be peeled, if you mind the taste, you can peel it off. \nGoji berries don't need to be stewed, so they are put in for the sake of contrast when taking photos.