1. Fry the eggs and set aside.
2. Slice ginger, mince garlic, and slice the millet into rings
3. A spoonful of light soy sauce.
4. A spoonful of oyster sauce.
5. Half a spoon of soy sauce.
6. Half a spoonful of sugar. Stir it evenly and become the sauce.
7. Put the bottom oil, ginger, minced garlic, and chili rings in a pan until fragrant.
8. Pour the prepared sauce into the pot and add half a bowl of water.
9. Put the fried eggs and wet noodles in the pan. Stir the noodles a little. The lid of the pot is well cooked.
10. Add two more green leafy vegetables. If there are broken peanuts, put a little bit more delicious.
It's so delicious, it must be made once, it's much faster than ordering takeout!