1. This is the raw material for the filling. Chocolate has a strong creamy flavor, and the biscuits are corn flavored.
2. You can boil a pot of hot water (used to melt the chocolate) and break the biscuits
3. Melt the chocolate in water
4. Mix the biscuits and chocolate together and mix well.
5. Put it in a container and cut it into small pieces after solidification. You can also use a small ice hockey puck mold.
6. Use hot water to make glutinous rice flour into a dough
7. Put the wrapped glutinous rice balls into the flour and roll.
8. Sieve to remove excess glutinous rice flour.
9. Then you can cook it, the cooking method is the same as the glutinous rice balls you bought. (The glutinous rice noodles made by themselves are slightly yellowish, so they are better to eat while they are hot.)