1. First we review the material.
2. 2. Grind the black and white pepper, star anise and red pepper in a mill, and place them in the teapot compartment along with the crushed bay leaves.
3. Put the beef brisket and beef tendon in warm water, and add a piece of slapped ginger at the same time. Boil for 15-20 minutes on high heat to let the blood water completely release. Remember that the beef tendon and sirloin should be whole, don't cut, don't cut, don't cut!
After taking the beef tendon and brisket out and washing, you can start to tune it. In addition to the white radish, add all the ingredients to the soup pot. The water should cover the meat by about 1, 2 cm. Remember that the red radish should be peeled off the original strips instead of being cut into small pieces. The following is the time required to use the unused utensils:
a. Braising pot: After the water in the inner pot is boiled, change to medium heat and simmer for 20 minutes, and then put it in a heat preservation container for 2 hours. After taking it out, heat it for another 20 minutes, and then put it back in a heat preservation container for 2 hours, immediately.
b. Ordinary stewing pot: After the water is boiled, change to low heat and simmer for 40 minutes, then turn off the heat and let it rest on the stove for 40 minutes. Re-fire and repeat the previous steps. After checking the softness and hardness of the meat, decide whether to reheat it for another 20-30 minutes.
c. Pressure cooker: Since the cooking time of the pressure cooker is 1/4 of the normal pot, it only needs to cook for 30-40 minutes.
5. Remove the processed sirloin and carrots, add the white radish (peeled, original) and cook for 20 minutes. Cut all the ingredients into a mouthful size, and pour a little soup on it. Dip, you can choose: sea salt, soy sauce, Chaozhou chili oil.
1. This kind of meat/vegetables that have been simmered for a long time will shrink and deform. In order to maintain the taste, it is recommended to simmer until it is finished and then cut.
2. The most perfect tutorial: prepare the beef brisket and beef tendon, put it in the refrigerator and freeze overnight. In this way, the taste of beef is more fragrant. In addition, filter the clean soup and put it in the refrigerator overnight to allow it to form a layer of grease on the surface. The next day, the fat is cleared and dried before being used to stew white radish. This is the real "clear soup" belly.
3. Finally, the same as hand-caught lamb, if salt is added during the braising process, the meat will become dehydrated and the taste will change. Therefore, I didn't put a trace of salt in the whole process. The saltiness of the dishes comes from the salt and dipping materials used in the final seasoning.