1. A mix of water, brown sugar, cooking wine, and Japanese soy sauce
2. I bought the boneless chicken thighs, pierce the skin of the chicken with the tip of a knife a few times, then put the sauce and ginger into a sealed bag, knead it to taste, and refrigerate overnight.
3. Teriyaki sauce, Japanese soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine, honey blend
4. Heat in a non-stick pan to thicken
5. Remove the shredded ginger from the chicken thighs and fry them on both sides
Sprinkle with sesame seeds when you eat, it will enhance the flavor