1. Prepare 2 chicken drumsticks.
2. Use a knife to remove the bones. Then rinse with clean water.
Start to marinate the chicken thighs. 2 slices of ginger, 25 grams of cooking wine, 25 grams of light soy sauce, 25 grams of very fresh taste.
Take a toothpick and stick it on the drumstick a few times. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 20 minutes.
When marinating, make the teriyaki sauce.
1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of very fresh, 30 grams of water, mix all seasonings and stir well.
5. Put oil in the pot and add the marinated chicken thighs. Fry until golden on both sides.
6. Drizzle with the prepared teriyaki sauce. Simmer for 3-5 minutes. Make chicken more delicious.
7. After the chicken is cooked, add green vegetables. Hot it.
8. Collect the juice. You can turn off the fire
After turning off the heat, take out the chicken thighs, cut into small pieces, put them on the rice, drizzle with soup, sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
Teriyaki chicken drumsticks are ready! It’s delicious for one person!
1. The chicken legs can be marinated for a longer time and more delicious\n2. Don't drizzle the soup on the rice too much, otherwise it will be very salty.