1. 1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. 2. After the chicken legs are deboned, marinate them with barbecue sauce or your favorite taste, and cut the green and red peppers with red pepper rings for later use.
3. Put the ingredients of the pizza crust in the following order: yeast, warm water, add flour and maltose powder, add ice water, add salt and olive oil, and leave the dough in the bread machine.
4. The dough is 2-3 times as big as it is fermented, and the fermentation is complete, and then put it out of the bread bucket.
5. This recipe can be used with two pizza crusts on a 9-inch plate, divided into two portions, each of 400 grams, vented and kneaded and left for 10 minutes.
6. After the rest is complete, pick up the dough with both hands and rotate it from the middle to both ends to open the dough, similar to the making of Indian flying cakes. Rotate with both hands to make the dough even.
7. .Put the pastry into the pizza pan, spread the pastry evenly and spread it over the baking pan, with thicker edges, forming the dividing line between the filling and the crust.
8. 8. The marinated chicken drumsticks, put the chicken skin side into the frying pan, and fry the fat.
9. . Flip and fry the other side.
10. Take a bowl, add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, white pepper, and appropriate amount of water and mix well.
11. Pour into a frying pan, add a lid and simmer.
12. When the soup thickens, turn off the heat and set aside.
13. Take a bag of barbecue sauce, spread it evenly on the crust, and sprinkle with the cheese cubes.
14. Then spread the cut teriyaki chicken thighs and sprinkle with shredded green and red peppers.
15. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put in the pizza, bake for 15 minutes, take it out, sprinkle in the shredded cheese again, and continue to bake for 10 minutes.
16. After baking, take out the pizza and cut into pieces with a round knife.
The temperature and time of the oven are for reference, depending on the temper of each oven.
Barbecue sauce is used to save trouble. If you like to make your own pizza sauce, you can make it separately.
Warm water is used to activate the yeast.