1. Cut the plum meat into thick slices and smash it lightly with the back of a knife to make the meat more tender.
2. Discharge the processed pigs into a bowl and add Koke Yibai barbecue ingredients
3. Grab well and marinate evenly for three hours
4. Put a little oil in the pan, add the marinated pork chops and fry
5. After frying, the noodles are slightly charred, pour in the sauce and smolder for a few minutes
6. Bake for about three minutes, then change to medium heat to collect the juice
7. Cut into pieces out of the pot, serve with some greens, pour some soup, and teriyaki pork chops.