1. Wash the meat and put the barbecued pork sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, honey, cooking wine, oyster sauce, garlic paste.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for more than 6 hours or overnight.
3. Oil the rice cooker.
4. Press the quick cooking function or the normal function.
5. Put the marinated meat after the oil is hot.
6. Turn over frequently in the middle, and press the cooking button again when the time is up or skipped.
7. Pour out the thick soup for sauce.
8. Fry until slightly charred.
10. The rice is topped with sauce.
11. Put the blanched small rapeseed.
12. The meat is drizzled with sauce and sprinkled with white sesame seeds.