1. Wash pork plum meat
2. Cut into strips and add salt, rice wine, cornstarch, and egg whites, then marinate for 1 hour
3. Prepare the seasoning
4. Hot pot pour oil
5. Add meat strips in warm oil
6. Fry on medium heat until golden to pick up the oil control
7. Pour out all the oil, return the meat strips to the pot, add the braised soy sauce
8. Stir-fry evenly to burn out the flavor of the sauce, then pour the spoon of juice into the stir-fry evenly, turn off the fire
9. Sprinkle with white sesame seeds and chopped green onion after serving
1. The vinegar of sweet and sour dishes should use balsamic vinegar to have a stronger flavor, and it is best not to use white vinegar.
2. When frying, control the oil temperature, not too high to avoid burnt.