by Food Fun Vegetable House
1. 1. Prepare all the raw materials in advance, and choose plum meat with tender texture for the pork, and the taste will be better.
2. 2. Cut the plum meat into thin slices, marinate it with egg white, starch, appropriate amount of salt, and cooking wine for 10 minutes
3. 3. Put the dried chili and peppercorns into the pot and fry until fragrant. Some people find it troublesome to drizzle the oil with dried peppers. I prefer to fry dried peppers and peppercorns. The fried peppers and peppercorns have a unique char The fragrance and the taste are richer. (Chongqing people call it spicy shell, there is a kind of small noodles specially made with this kind of chili peppers, which has a special flavor)
4. 4. Chop the sauteed dried chili and pepper with a knife, but not too much (so that you can appreciate the better chili when eating, satisfy the double enjoyment of the eyes and mouth); cut the white onion into sections, and cut the green onion leaves into flowers ; Chopped garlic; chopped ginger and set aside
5. 5. Pour the oil in the pot and heat to 60%, add the Pixian bean paste, minced ginger, and green onion to the sauté pot
6. 6. When the color of the watercress becomes darker, when the red oil is fried, pour in an appropriate amount of water or fresh soup (not too much water, so as not to dilute the taste of the soup), add an appropriate amount of oil and salt to taste
7. 7. After the water is boiled, put the prepared cabbage and bean sprouts in the pot, cook them out, and put them into the bowl for bottoming
8. 8. After the water boils again, put the meat slices into the pot, slide them apart with chopsticks to avoid sticking together, cook quickly for 3 minutes on high heat, and quickly remove them from the bowl with cabbage
9. 9. Spread the prepared dried chili noodles, sauteed chili and peppercorns, minced garlic on the meat slices, clean in the pan, pour the oil and cook until blue smoke, and then pour it on the prepared chili noodles, just hear There is a chuckle, a blue smoke rises, the fragrance is overflowing, a pot of boiled pork is done, sprinkle with chopped green onion and eat
1. The best choice for pork is pork plum meat, which is what we call pig eyebrow meat. The meat in this place is tender and not greasy.
2. In addition to dried chili noodles, it is the wisest way to fry dried chilies and peppercorns if you want boiled pork slices to be more fragrant. The fried chilies and peppercorns have a special burnt aroma, you can try it
3. When the oil is poured in the last, use more oil. The first time I made it, I used too little oil, so that the taste of pepper and chili was not stimulated by the oil, and the taste was much less. Don't begrudge the oil.
4. The best oil for the whole boiled vegetables is rapeseed oil, which is the finishing touch to making boiled vegetables. The taste of pure and authentic rapeseed oil is more fragrant.