Ingredients: beef tenderloin,
Accessories: onion, asparagus, mushrooms, red and yellow colored peppers. Seasoning: Koke Yibai Teriyaki sauce, olive oil, black pepper, butter, salt
2. Cut the beef tenderloin into moderately thick slices and pat loosely with the back of a knife.
3. Sprinkle black pepper, salt, and Kook Yibai Teriyaki sauce on both sides.
4. Remove the old roots of asparagus and remove the skin, shred the onion, cut the bell peppers, and slice the mushrooms.
5. Put a little olive oil on the pot, add onion shreds, and stir fragrant.
6. Add the marinated beef tenderloin pieces.
7. Fry for about 1 minute, cover and simmer.
8. Fry until the surface is browned, remove the steak and transfer to a plate.
9. Put a little butter in the pot and stir the vegetables to fragrant.
10. Cover and simmer until the vegetables are browned and serve and serve with steak.