1. Beat the eggs, add sugar, salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and vegetable diced to mix well.
2. Add another bowl of water and stir well.
3. Thaw the prawns in advance, or use a thin skin of prawns to remove the prawns.
4. Put it on the pot and steam, turn the pot to medium heat after high heat, it takes about 15 minutes, then put the prawns and steam for another 3 minutes.
5. Take out after steaming.
6. Drizzle with seafood soy sauce.
7. Shake evenly.
8. Have a delicious bite!
1. Do not put too much salt in egg dishes.
2. It is best not to add too much seasoning to this dish, otherwise it will cover up the umami taste of the shrimp.
3. For a balanced nutrition, you can put some vegetables such as cucumbers and carrots in the custard. If there are no children to eat, you can put some chopped green onions, which will taste better.
4. To judge whether the custard is well cooked, you can prick it with chopsticks, and it is enough if no juice comes out.
5. The amount of water in the custard should be well controlled. It should be 1:1 with the egg. Too much is a bit like egg soup. Too little will make it dry.