1. Shanna Lan Mae Phu Si Thai fragrant rice is washed clean.
2. After the Thai fragrant rice is cooked, serve the rice and set aside.
3. Take only the yolk of the egg. Beat the egg yolks into egg liquid.
4. Beat the egg yolks into egg liquid.
5. Remove the prawn head and shell.
6. Open the back to remove the shrimp thread, wash and set aside.
7. After the right amount of water in the pot is boiled, add the shrimps, green beans and carrots and blanch them for about 30 seconds, remove the controlled water and set aside.
8. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot and heat it to 50% heat, pour in the rice, and stir-fry it with a spatula.
9. Pour in the egg mixture and fry until each grain of rice is covered with egg mixture.
10. Pour in shrimps, green beans and diced carrots and mix well.
11. Finally, add a little salt and black pepper to taste, and stir-fry evenly.
12. Load it up!