1. Wash the prawns and cut into sections. Spread them in hot oil until they change color and remove them.
2. Wash the loofah, peel and cut into sections.
3. Wash the snow peas, pick them, and blanch them in boiling water. Wash the carrots, peel and slice them.
4. Shred the green onion, ginger, and garlic.
5. Use oil to heat the shrimps until they are cooked. After the shrimps are cooked, add carrots and stir fry.
6. Add green onion, ginger and garlic and saute until fragrant.
7. Add loofah and stir well.
8. Add snow peas and shrimp and stir fry evenly with all the seasonings.
9. Served dishes.