1. Cut broccoli into small stalks, soak in salt water for 5 minutes, wash and drain.
2. The enoki mushrooms are also torn into small flowers, soaked in salt water for 5 minutes, washed and drained.
3. The tofu was taken out and cut into thick slices. I cut it about 1cm thick.
4. Cut the bacon into about 6cm long pieces, and cut the ham slices into four.
5. Cut potatoes into slices about 0.5cm thick and soak them in clean water to prevent oxidation and blackening.
6. The kimchi I use is originally cut into pieces, if not, cut it into pieces and add a lot of kimchi juice
7. Cut 3 slices of ginger, peel and slice garlic.
8. Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce and 1 teaspoon of sugar. I originally prepared about 2 grams of salt, but I didn't add it later. Also use 1 tablespoon of Korean chili sauce.
9. There is also a bowl of water for washing rice, preferably the water for the second round of rice washing, if not, use clean water.
10. Put a little less oil in a nonstick pan, fry the bacon once to get fat, but don't fry too hard, it won't taste good. It can be curled like in the picture.
11. The potato chips are also fried until the edges are browned on both sides. It is fine without frying. The fried potato chips are easy to boil.
12. Add ginger and garlic slices and sauté until fragrant.
13. Saute the kimchi until fragrant
14. Pour the rice water in the casserole, add the bacon and ham slices, turn on the low heat for 5 minutes and then turn to the high heat.
15. Put the materials that are not easy to be soft and resistant to boiling first, and put the potato slices into the pot.
16. Put kimchi and ginger garlic into the pot.
17. Cook until the potatoes are soft and rotten (as much as you like), add broccoli and enoki mushrooms.
18. Add oyster sauce.
19. Add the chili sauce, stir well and taste the taste. I think the saltiness is almost the same, and the prepared salt is gone. I added 1 teaspoon of sugar.
20. The broccoli is almost soft and hard, add the tofu and bring to a boil.
21. Regardless of a full pot, it can only be filled with a 700ML braising beaker, which is only enough for one person.
1. Our taste is a bit sweet, adding a little sugar can not only neutralize the salty taste, but also improve the freshness. You can leave it out if you don’t like it. The seasoning must be adjusted according to your own taste. If you are a novice, you can make it once according to the recipe, and then increase or decrease the condiments on this basis.
2. You can add any dishes you like, but kimchi and tofu should be a must. In fact, there are also onions, which I forgot when I was shopping, so I didn't add them.
3. My casserole is very small, about 15cm in diameter, enough for one person.
4. If you can eat spicy, it is recommended to add a spoonful of chili powder.
5. Koreans like to wash rice water, which can increase the consistency of the soup, but you can use clean water.
6. The broccoli can also be cooked separately and placed on the soup when it is plated and photographed. The color is better.