1. 1. Put 500g of water in the pot and boil it,
2. Boil enoki mushrooms, potato slices, shiitake mushroom slices, black fungus, kelp slices, and fish balls in boiling water for 1 minute.
3. Take out and shower, drain the water and set aside;
4. 2. Put 30g oil (about two tablespoons of oil) in the pot,
5. Stir-fry the dried pepper segments and peppercorns until fragrant, add the spicy sauce and 500g of water, boil, add all the main ingredients, cook until the fish balls are cooked through, and add coriander before boiling.
Just cook and eat