1. Prepare the ingredients, cut broccoli into small pieces, blanch them in salted water, wash the enoki mushrooms and carrots
2. Peel the carrots and cut off the top
3. Change knife slice
4. Water starch is reserved~ I put too much water... The ratio of starch to water is 1:2.
5. Pour oil in the pan
6. When the oil is hot, add the carrots and stir fry
7. Wait for the carrots to soften and add the enoki mushrooms
8. Add blanched broccoli, stir fry for a while, add oyster sauce and light soy sauce
9. Finally, add water starch and harvest the juice over high heat.
1. This is the amount of one person;
2. I don’t like to eat green onions, so I didn’t put it in. According to personal taste
3. Carrots and enoki mushrooms can also be blanched in advance