by Great Wisdom as a Fool God of Cooking
1. Boil the chicken thighs, remove the bones and tear them into silk.
2. Peel and shred the water bamboo for later use.
3. Prepare the seasoning.
4. Wash and chop the chives and set aside.
5. Boil the chicken thigh soup, add shrimps, peppercorns, chives, and boil again until the soup is like milky chicken.
6. After the salted chicken shredded in Tonga is boiled, the rice whites will continue to be cooked until the whites are broken, sesame oil, sesame oil, water and starch are thickened, and then they can be served on a plate and sprinkled with chopped chives.
Tips: You need to tear the vegetables with your hands. One is good-looking and the other is that the chicken is chewy and fragrant.
When cooking the soup, add dried shrimp instead of fresh shrimp, the soup tastes more mellow.