1. Put 5 grams of salt in cold water and soak for about 15 minutes.
2. After draining, remove the stalk and slice and set aside.
3. Pour into a container, add sugar and mix well. Put it in the refrigerator and let it stand until the juice is gelatinous. (The time depends on the raw and ripe strawberries and their size, usually about 2 hours)
4. Put it in a saucepan and simmer over low heat, stirring constantly.
5. After cooling completely, put it into a glass bottle.
Here you need to pay attention to the standing time of the white sugar, don't be anxious, make sure the juice is soft and waxy.