by Happy elf a
1. Prepare the main raw materials.
2. Thousand sheets are washed and cut into fine filaments; mint leaves and chives are cut into minced pieces; garlic and millet peppers are minced into minced pieces.
3. Cut cucumbers and carrots into thin strips.
4. Boil water in a pot, add a thousand pieces of silk after the water is boiled, blanch it for about 2 minutes, remove it with a colander and let it cool for later use.
5. Take a small bowl, pour millet pepper and garlic minced, add soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, refined salt, and concentrated chicken juice.
6. Pour edible oil into the pot, fry the peppercorns for a fragrance and turn off the heat.
7. Pour into the minced garlic while it is hot, stir well and serve as a sauce.
8. Thousands of cool spreads are poured into the cucumber shreds.
9. Pour in the previously mixed sauce.
10. After mixing well, add mint and chopped chives and mix well again.
1: The amount of millet pepper can be increased or decreased according to the degree of spicy food. The elves consider that children also want to eat, so they put a little bit.
2: The soy sauce and balsamic vinegar in the sauce can also be increased or decreased according to your own taste. If the same taste is not enough, just add that one.