1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, cut off the sides of the toast, and bake them in the oven until golden.
2. Beat the eggs, put the milk and sugar in a small pot, cook on low heat until all the sugar has melted.
3. Slowly pour the milk into the egg mixture, stirring as you go.
4. Sift the pudding liquid again.
5. Grease the baked inside with butter.
6. Cut the toast side into small pieces.
7. Cut black currants and almonds into fine pieces.
8. Spread the diced toast in a baking bowl and sprinkle some black currants and chopped almonds.
9. Pour half of the pudding liquid, and then spread a layer of diced toast, blackcurrant and chopped almonds, and pour the remaining pudding liquid.
10. Put it in the oven and bake in the bath for about 35 minutes, and then sprinkle with powdered sugar.