1. raw material. A bowl of pork rib soup, tofu fish head and tail removed, cut into sections, rice noodles soaked in cold water for 1 to 2 hours, celery beaded, pork cut into thin slices (be thin to make it easy to cook and not tender enough)
2. seasoning. There is no need to separate the minced garlic from the oil.
3. Take the pot and add the spare ribs soup. You can add more water. Add rice noodles when boiled slightly.
4. Cook for 1~2 minutes and add tofu fish.
5. When the tofu fish is cooked, add pork and add chicken powder, fish sauce, cooked garlic oil, and finally sprinkle with cooked minced garlic and celery to serve. Pork will change color and cook in a few seconds; tofu fish can be cooked more easily after the meat is sandwiched. Don't cook for too long to fear it will fall apart. I caught the piece in the picture.
6. Sprinkle two sprigs of coriander (cilantro) and pepper after filling. Served with bean paste for dipping tofu fish and pork, cooked minced garlic and garlic oil can be added to the bean paste.
7. The sweet and tender tofu fish rice noodle soup is here 😊