by Fire plated red leaves
1. Each material
2. Soak the oats and barley with water in advance. Take a pot, put an appropriate amount of water, add the oats, barley, and corn and cook for 30 minutes.
3. When cooking miscellaneous grains, cut the choy sum into small pieces, add some oil to blanch with water until it turns oily green, then turn off the heat
4. Remove the blanched choy sum, drain the water, cut the tofu into small pieces, and set aside for later use
5. When the oats and other grains are cooked thoroughly, add the diced celery and chopped tofu, and bring to a boil over medium heat
6. Add salt, pepper, chicken powder, subseed oil to taste
7. After the taste is adjusted, add the choy sum diced, cook for a while, turn off the heat
8. The boiled tofu mixed grains are boiled and the vegetables are ready to be eaten. It's a refreshing way to eat. It's so easy, and you can make it too!